La Leche League of West Snohomish County was created in 2017 when several LLL groups in the Everett, Mukilteo, Mill Creek, Edmonds area combined. For meetings in the city of Snohomish, please visit http://lllwa.org/la-leche-league-snohomish
Our accredited La Leche League support group meetings provide an opportunity for both new and experienced parents to share their questions and concerns, and to talk with one another about the special joys and challenges of parenting and nursing their children. We especially encourage expectant and new parents to join us. Of course, babies, children and support people are always welcome at our meetings! Anytime is the right time to attend. Any person who wants to feed human milk to their human child is welcome, whether they can meet 100% of their child’s needs or they need to supplement.
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019 OUR MEETING TIME AND LOCATION HAS CHANGED.
Our meetings are the second Wednesday of every month from 5:30-6:30 PM at Pacific Wellness and Lactation (11314 4th AVE W, Suite 108, Everett, WA)
Our La Leche League Volunteer Leaders are experienced parents who have nursed their own babies and who have been trained and accredited by La Leche League International to help parents with various aspects of breastfeeding. They are available by phone, email, or text and will get back to you as soon as they can.
- Julia (253) 709-7956 Julia.Montgomery.LLL@gmail.com
- Jocelyn (206) 536-6626 Solsticebirth@gmail.com
- Rachel Rachel.Maynard.LLL@gmail.com
- Snohomish County LLL Helpline: (425) 610-8511 (number forwards to the home of a Snohomish County LLL Leader -- if you don't reach someone, leave a message and you will promptly receive a call back)
- National LLL of USA Helpline: 1-877-4-LALECHE (1-877-452-5324)